About the course
**Please note, this course is not recruiting for 2017 entry. We are accepting applications for January and September 2018 entry.**
Building on existing qualifications or experience, this MA allows you to:
- Focus on a project about which you are passionate
- Carry out empirical research in your institution, guided and supported by the University
Aimed at those in education settings who are interested in building on their existing qualifications or experience. You will be supported by a personal mentor and supervisor
- The course will be technology-rich, using cloud-based and other technologies to curate, communicate and create artefacts of learning. A tablet computer or laptop will be useful.
- There will be tutorials and face-to-face sessions focusing on core research methods and pedagogic thinking. These will also be available in the cloud so you can participate at a time and a place that suits you.
- Bespoke and in-house teaching will be possible for large groups from one or more partner institutions.
£720 (20 credits)
£2,165 (60 credits)
£3,250 (90 credits)
A new system of postgraduate loans for Masters degrees in the UK are now available. They provide up to £10,280 for full-time and part-time taught and research Masters courses in all subject areas. For more information, visit our Postgraduate Loans page.
More information on fees can be found in the funding information section of this page.
All applicants: TBC
You will have a minimum of a 2:2 Honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject or appropriate experience in a professional environment.
If you require a Tier 4 student visa to study or if your first language is not English you will be required to provide acceptable evidence of your English language proficiency level.
This course requires IELTS 6.0 overall, with 5.5 in each skill.
For other English language proficiency qualifications acceptable by this University, please click here.
If your English currently does not reach the University's required standard for this programme, you may be interested in one of our English language courses.