This part-time MSc is usually studied over 3 years. You can also choose to study for the interim award of Post Graduate Certificate or Post Graduate Diploma.
This programme is not suitable for full time study.
Modules within the Post Graduate Certificate and Post Graduate Diploma stages can be taken on a ‘stand alone’ basis as individual units of study.
Year 1 (Post Graduate Certificate stage)
- Healthcare Improvement Project
- Evidencing Personal and Professional Development
Year 2 (Post Graduate Diploma stage)
- Research and Literature Review Methods
- Two options (to be chosen from those suitable and available)
Year 3 (Master’s Degree Stage)
For further information / An informal discussion of your study needs please contact:
Tracey Heath, Programme Lead
Telephone: 01482 464519
* All modules are subject to availability.